The adhering to scores are based upon the totals of all environmental, masyarakat and governance (ESG) indicators.Some indicators use to an ext than one E, S or G issue.
Anda sedang menonton: Pt. royal industries indonesia
Supply chain scores:
The following scores are based upon ESG signs relevant to certain segments of thepalm oil supply chain.
Some indicators apply to multiple segments. Please describe thescoring criteriafor lagi details.
Organisation – operations, assets and also management structure;Policy – policies, commitments and also processes to guide operasi and practices on the ground;Practice – tasks undertaken come actively perkembangan towards targets, and also implement policies and also commitments top top the ground.
Lihat lainnya: Inilah Manfaat Minum Air Putih Saat Bangun Tidur, Sayang Jika Dilewatkan
Learn an ext about our updated methodology.">
Organisation:0 / 390%Policy:0 / 760%Practice:0 / 750%Self-reported:0 / 750%External:0 / 750%Certified:0 / 750%
Organisation:0 / 60%Policy:0 / 20%Practice:0 / 30%Self-reported:0 / 30%External:0 / 30%Certified:0 / 30%
7. Member of multiple industri schemes or other exterior initiatives come reduce an unfavorable environmental or masyarakat outcomes associated with palm oil production?
8. Collaboration with stakeholders come reduce negative environmental or sosial outcomes linked with palm oil production?
11. Confirmation report top top compliance with POIG Charter, if a POIG member?
This indicator is disabled together it is no applicable to this company.
Organisation:0 / 170%Policy:0 / 20%Practice:0 / 80%Self-reported:0 / 80%External:0 / 80%Certified:0 / 80%
23. Mageri (or percentage) of company-owned mills that resource from company-owned operasi and/or third parties?
24. Reports kasar volumes (or percentages) sourced through company-owned mills that come native company-owned operations and/or third-parties?
27. Numberi (or percentage) of third party offering mills that resource from their own plantations and/or third party plantations?
28. Reports total nada (or percentages) sourced indigenous third-party offering mills that come indigenous the offering mills" own operations and/or third parties?
29. Total nada (or percentage) sourced for refineries that originates from intermediary traders and/or refiners rather than directly from mills?
Organisation:0 / 20%Policy:0 / 30%Practice:0 / 110%Self-reported:0 / 110%External:0 / 110%Certified:0 / 110%